Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 595, The Traveleze comes home!

The Traveleze at home!
I spent the night at my brothers house in Aloha, and at 9:20 am we were flying down to sunny Southern California, to spend 5 days with our folks.  Portland traffic can be somewhat unpredictable, so we allowed plenty of time to get to the airport.

The flight was uneventful with an hour layover in San Jose.  While waiting for the plane to plane to takeoff for Palm Springs I received a text from Justin.  He was going to deliver the Traveleze today!  He is running short on room needs the space and I have an empty spot in my shop just waiting for it.  Justin gave the trailer a quick cleaning in the driveway, using his trusty ShamWow and then backed it into the shop.  I can't believe I have to wait to see the Traveleze when it's in my own shop, but what a great thing to come too.

Sunny California
A short 1 hour and 40 minutes later we were in Palm Springs.  The weather was a perfect 74 degrees and with our rented Toyota Yaris, loaded with our luggage we were on our way.  I was so looking forward to just sitting on the patio and enjoying the sun and view.

With a margarita in hand and wearing nothing but shorts, I was officially on vacation.

2 comments:

  1. So ironic, you've been waiting well over a year, finally get it home, and you can't even use it cause you're on vacation... well it will be there when you get home.

    ReplyDelete