Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 599, Our last day in paradise

1963 Buick La Saber
Saturday is our last day in sunny California.  The weather has been absolutely perfect and I really don't want to leave, but my trailer is calling my name.

Old town La Quinta is hosting an Art Festival today and my mother, brother and I went to see what they have to offer.  There were lots of people there and the parking lots were packed.  Luckily as I pulled in the parking lot attendant directed me to a spot that was just becoming available.  It was good parking karma.   First thing I noticed was a 1963 Buick La Saber convertible for sale.  It looked to be all original and in very presentable shape.  There was no price tag, only a phone number, which I snapped a picture of, so I could call later.

Walking the Old Town La Quinta Art Festival
The art festival was well attended and they had many nice things.  We made a loop and covered all the booths and had a good time.  It was starting to get warm and felt the need for some serious patio time coming.  It had been a fun few days, soaking up the sun and spending time with family.

Tomorrow it's up at 5am and off to the airport by 5:30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment