Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 597, More sun

The end of a perfect day
It was another perfect day.  The sun was shining there was a slight breeze and life was about as good as it gets.  Now if I could just move this weather North to Redmond, so I could take the Packard out and the trailer.  I am having a great time with my folks, but I can't help but think of my trailer at home in my garage. While sitting on the patio soaking up sun, I did use my Mom's iPad to shop on eBay for things for the Traveleze.  It seemed to be one way to appease my need to think about the trailer.

The day was very relaxed and managed to get in some pool time and shopping with my parents.  Dinner was on the patio with good friends (Salmon) and the temperature was perfect.  You couldn't get a better atmosphere and we all just enjoyed the good food and company.

Another great day in Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment