Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 576, Thursday and the Lodge

The work day was about as routine as it gets. At lunch I ran a few errands and manage to get my hair cut, stopped at an engraving shop to see about a plaque for the Traveleze, then to the Vet for medication for the cat and finally to Safeway for a sandwich for me.  It was a late lunch, so by the time I had all the errands done it was 3:15 pm exactly one hour.  The rest of the day went quickly and soon it was time to go home.

At 7 pm I had a Sons of Norway Board meeting and I figured I should get there at 6:30 and help set up.  I don't have a key to the building and no one else showed up until 5 minutes till.  Oh well, so much for showing up early.  There was a small turnout, so we got the meeting done and moved onto the social part of the evening.  By the time the evening was over it was a little after 9 pm.  I had to take one of the lodge members home, so I didn't get home until 10 pm.

It was a long day and I was ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment