Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 608, Monday

Half clean whitewall
It was nice to wake up to sunshine and no wind.  The work day was pretty typical and with the warmer temperatures we decided to take down the the Christmas lights from the trees around the office.  We had left them up to help promote the ice skating rink next to us, but now that the ice rink has closed for the season it was time for them to come down. It took two of us an hour to get the lights down and put away, far less than the amount of time it took to put them up.

Office covered with candy
After work I went home and with the sunshine I really wanted to pull the Packard out.  The big whitewalls had gotten dirty driving to Prineville and this was a perfect time to scrub them up.  I also needed gas and I figured I should fill up before it spikes even higher. It was a good excuse anyway to get the car out.  I also wanted to buy Easter decorations and candy for the office.  Every year I cover the office and all the desks with candy.  Its a nice way to celebrate with office and have a little fun at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment