Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 622, Another Monday

After four days of cars, parts and good friends, it is a little difficult to get ready for work and another week.

Add caption
I spent the morning going through 175 emails and returning phone calls.  The good thing is it kept me busy and made the day go fast.  There was nothing too exciting on the agenda and I just focused on getting caught up.

The highlight of the day was my workout at 4:15 pm. We shifted my workout day to Monday to accommodate my trainers schedule.  I told her I could hardly walk at the swap meet after working on hamstrings and we focused on doing a lot stretching and yoga.  I have been one big knot for a week and the stretching really seemed to help.

Back at home I was anxious to put my two new purchases in the trailer, the toaster and the towel bar.  I bought screws at Lowe's to hang the bar and after a little polishing on the toaster it was ready too.  I hung the towel bar easily and it look great.  It might not be exactly 100% period correct, but I think it is close and if I ever find something I like better I can always change it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment