Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 624, Mid week

The weather has been wet and spring like all week, but the forecast for the end of the week and the weekend is for sun temperatures near 80.

The first mowing of the season.
After work, the weather was actually decent and I figured I had enough daylight to get the lawn mowed for the first time this season.  I had ran the mower once in March to help suck up some pine needles and again, it fired right up.  I love my John Deere.  The lawn wasn't fully green, but the grass was growing in areas and had a very uneven look.  With a fresh mowing the lawn always looks so much better.  I really enjoy spring when everything turns green and the trees all leaf out.

With warmer weather coming I hope to get out in the yard this weekend and the flower beds all cleaned up.  Before too long I'll be planting the my garden starts in the potting shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment