Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 631, Mid week


First pulling of the Traveleze

Today we start setting up for our Central Oregon Business Expo. We have over 45 business going to showcase their products and services. I'm really excited that this year Flyte Camp was coming and we were going to have the Traveleze there to show the quality of work they do. We spent most of the day getting the venue ready for tomorrow and around 4 pm I went to get the Traveleze. This was the Travrleze and my first towing together since I brought it home Sugust 2nd 2010. The Expo is only a few miles from my house but still this will be the first time I've taken it out on the road. I was really hoping I could get it there before the rains came. I had Charlie from my office come help me and we quickly had it hooked up to the truck and we were ready to go the short distance to the expo. About halfway there, naturally we got caught in a tiny downpour but it really didn't make the roads too wet and the trailer was fine. Luckily the rain lasted for only about 100 yards and we got to the Expo with no problems. We unhitched the Teaveleze outside the Expo, opened up the big rolling door and pulled it into the building by hand. I was able to barrow a tow dolly from my brother which really helped and is something I am going to need to invest in. With the trailer in place, we quickly set it up and made it look like we were ready to camp. The Traveleze looked awesome. It will be a fun day tomorrow and I'm excited to have Flyte Camp coming to talk about what they did to the Travrleze.

No comments:

Post a Comment