Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 633, OKC here I come


Flying to Oklahoma

The alarm went off at 4:50 am and I was up and in the shower in a flash. My brother got up and by 5:30 am I was through security and was soon heading to OKC. My flight went from Redmond to Salt Lake City and my connection time was perfect and by the time I walked from the E concourse to B concourse I only had 5 minutes before they started boarding. The flying time to Oklahoma City was 1 hour and 50 minutes. We actually arrived 20 minutes ahead of schedule. My friend Robin met me at the airport and we headed back to Robin's home. We met up with another friend Ann and then headed downtown. There is a great art show in the park downtown. It was great to check everything out and I even managed to have homemade icecream dipped in chocolate. After, checking the art we headed for dinner at Iguana a great restaurant in old building in downtown OKC. It was nice to be back in Oklahoma.

No comments:

Post a Comment