Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 609, Tuesday

Aluminum tumblers
It was an uneventful day.  I got home after work and had a package at my front door.  This should be the last thing I ordered on eBay for the trailer, a set of vintage multicolored aluminum drinking tumblers.  I remember drinking from tumblers like this when I was kid and I thought they would be perfect for the trailer.  They were described on eBay, as mid-century Bascal aluminum tumblers, but I think they are probably newer.  Still they look great and they will be fun to have in the Traveleze.

I would really like to find a vintage canvas tent to pitch next to the trailer when I take it out to camp.  I have seen a few on eBay but they want around $300 and it seems like I should be able to find one for less money.

The chickens laid 2 eggs today.

No comments:

Post a Comment