Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 615, New sleeping bags

I have had my eye on a sleeping bag at Fred Meyer's that is all cotton with red and black plaid flannel inside for a long time and today I noticed they were 25% off.  They have a vintage look and I wanted one for the trailer.  I think it will be the perfect thing to have for when I make the dinette area into a bed.  I ran over to Fred's on my lunch and I decided to buy two (I have no idea where I am going to keep them in the trailer).  They come in a great carrying bag, but the bags do not look like something from the 50's so they will have to go.

After my quick trip into Fred's I ran home for lunch and it was pretty warm, so I thought I would drive the Packard back to the office.    They have all wanted to see the car but it hasn't been warm enough to really get it out and drive.  I think the car met with approval by all and the hood ornament scored high points.

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love a hood ornament that can double as a tow hook:)
    All kidding aside, is it original to the car? or an add on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's original, amazing how they used to make a car back then. They would never allow such thing today on production car.

    ReplyDelete