Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 617, Wednesday

Today I had my workout at 4:15 pm and we focused on legs my hamstrings were so tight they were killing me. I knew that tomorrow I would barely be able to walk. I managed to finish the workout and hobble to the truck.

After the workout I headed to the grocery store to stock up on supplies for my trip to the Portland Swap Meet. This event is one of the highlights to my year. I'm not sure what it is but spending 4 days looking at car parts is just is just plan fun.

Following the grocery store supply run I went over to my friend Jon's house house to drop off the food and to help load his 66 Buick Gand Sport that he will be taking to the meet. Naturally it started to pour rain and we decided to wait and strap the car down tomorrow.

I went home to pack and would be back Jon's at 7 am with my friend Christian to hit the Swap Meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment