Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 634, Oklahoma Thunder NBA Playoff game

Robin and I spent the morning constructing a list of "honey do's" that I could help finish while I was here and we planned on picking up the few items that we needed to complete the list.  There are also a lot of great antique stores around Oklahoma City and I was hoping that I might be able to find something for the trailer.

Robin and I had a great day bumming around the city and we had a great time exploring new stores.  At 5:30 pm Robin's husband Brad returned from a two day Leadership program and he had just enough time to change clothes and take us all to the first game of the Oklahoma  Thunder NBA playoff against the Mavericks.  Brad's company has a suite and I felt spoiled rotten.  The energy of the game was electric and were all having a great time enjoying the game and stuffing ourselves on a wide array of decadent food.  The game was close and the Thunder kept turning the ball over.  We trailed most of the game and would catchup for brief moments.  At less than 9 seconds left in the game we pulled ahead and scored with 1 second left to win game one.  The crowd went wild and my heart was able to start beating again.

It was a great game and so much fun to be with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment