Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 623, Tuesday

It was actually looking like it was going to be a nice do so I thought I would fire up the Mercedes and take it to work.  The big V12 fired up right away and everything was good.  I could tell the tires had been sitting for a while and it took a while to lose the "bump bump" flat spots.  There was a slight pull to the right and I figured I  had a low tire, which I would have checked at some point in the day.

Again, there was nothing to exciting on the agenda, except for a Business After Hours at 4:30 pm.  We had a great turnout for the event and I was there until 5:40pm.  I hadn't taken a lunch today and never had the tire checked on the car.  I figured I could catch Les Schwab Tire Center before they closed at 6 pm.  By looking at the tire you really couldn't tell it was low, but when they checked it, it was not reading at all.  I was glad I went to have it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment