Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 625, Leadership Redmond

Today is Leadership Redmond and we have a full day scheduled where we meet with non-profits, service clubs and then spend half the day touring the hospital.  This is a fantastic program that I am pleased to facilitate each year.  We are down to the second to last class for this year and we will be wrapping the class up next month.

Touring the E.R.
Today's tour of the hospital is always a highlight of the program and we all wear lab coats and go behind the scenes of the hospital, going into the ER, surgery, lab, the family birthing center.  The entire experience gives you a much greater appreciation of the hospital and the amazing work they do each day.  The days agenda was packed with great speakers and by 5 pm I was ready to head home and put my feet up.

At 6:20 pm I picked a friend up at the airport and we stopped off at Mazatlan for dinner.   I had been storing his pickup while he was out of town so after dinner I took him back to the house, so he could get his truck and head home.

It was a long fun day!  I'm looking forward to a sunny Friday and weekend.  If it's sunny in the morning I'm driving the Packard!

No comments:

Post a Comment