Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 632, The Business Expo

Expo day and the Traveleze's first showing.
I was out the door at 7:30 and headed to the office. Today is going to busy but this is really a fun event. I had a lust if things to bring from home and luckily rembered everything. At 8:10 am I left the office and headed to the Expo Center where the event is being held and vendors were already showing up. Everyone needs to be set by 11 am and our luncheon starts at 11:45 am. This is our 14 th year hosting this event and we have it down to a science. The Traveleze looked great and Flyte Camp set up booth next to it showing all of there awesome work they have done over the years. The day flew by without a hitch and the breakout sessions were well attended. At 6 pm the event was over the breaking down of the event was in full swing. In always surprised how fast people can take down the display booth. We were completely out of the building by 6:30 pm. I had the Traveleze hooked up and ready to haul home. My brother from Portland was over meeting with a client and he was able to catch the last hour of the expo. He was going to be staying overnight to meet with another potential client and I was glad here was here so he can help me park the Traveleze, that and he's fun to hang out with. With the Traveleze safely parked back inside. My brother and I went out to dinner. It had been a fun day and dinner was excellent. After dinner I needed to get home and pack for my trip to Oklahoma in the morning. Anither good thing about having my brother stay the night is he could drive me to the airport at 5:15 am!

No comments:

Post a Comment