Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 610, Snow

A cold April morning
I woke up at 6 am, and looked out the window to discover snow!  It was a typical spring snow, but I am rapidly getting tired of winter.  I am so ready for summer or at least spring like weather.

I had three back to back meetings, starting at 7:15 am at the Hospital, an 8:30 am meeting at the Fire Department and then a 10 am meeting at Crooked River Ranch.  The meetings made the morning fly by and before I knew the day was over and I was heading to my workout.  I was not feeling like I had a bunch of energy to workout, but I managed to get through the hour.

54 Anderson
On my way home I stopped off at Flyte Camp to see what they were working on.  They are making great progress on the 54 Anderson and it will be awesome when they are finished with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment