Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 369, Flash Back Cruz weekend

1934 Dodge
Today is the big car show in Bend at Drake Park called the Flash Back Cruz.  This is always a great show with many unusual cars and lots of them.  I spent my morning working around the house and texted Tracy if she wanted to go the show. She was up for it and I picked her up around 11:30am.

1957 Austin Healey
There were lots of cars as expected and even Justin from Flyte Camp was there with his 1948 Sequoia trailer.  When there are so many trailers it's kind of hard to figure out where to start, so we started in the middle.  It's amazing how many cars were there and I would guess around 300.  I'm still looking for the ideal car to pull the my little trailer and there were several that I thought would be awesome.  Two of my favorite cars were not cars you would pull a trailer with, but they were beautiful.  One is a 1934 Dodge and the other is a 1957 Austin Healey.  They were both convertibles and awesome.

Tracy and I spent several hours there and we talked with the guys from Flyte Camp for quite awhile.  The trailer was showing very well and they had nearly 1000 people walk through the trailer.

I could spend all day looking at cars and I really enjoyed the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment