Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 389, TGIF

Fridays really are the best day of the week.  You can't help but be in a good mood and I was so ready for the weekend.  I was extremely busy working on the upcoming leadership program and the day flew by.  I hadn't taken a lunch and by 3pm I was starving, so I phoned out for a lunch.

After work I headed home and I was so ready to put my feet up and even take a nap.  I was so tired, so I laid on the couch and took a quick twenty minute nap.  I was awoken by my parents calling to see if I wanted to go dinner and of course I said yes.

We went out to a new restaurant that I have not been to yet and probably will never return to.  My parents ordered small pizza and I ordered Lasagna.  After an hour and half we finally got our meals.  Something was obviously wrong in the kitchen, and they said they would adjust our ticket, which they didn't.  It was bad service and not worth the time.

Back home I put clean sheets on the bed and was ready for a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment