Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 375, Happy Friday

I think all Fridays are Happy Friday's.  I just can't help but wake up and feel good about the day.  I had loaded the barbed wire cactus in my truck, so I wouldn't forget to take it to work and I put my truck keys on top of my Day-timer, so I wouldn't take another vehicle to work. 

Our Coffee Clatter was at Izzy's and they were letting everyone go through the buffet line.  There was about 115 people in attendance and as always it was a great way to start the upcoming weekend.

After work Tracy and I went to see "The Help" and it was a really good movie.  It is a sad time in our history when equality was far from a reality and ignorance ruled.  The movie managed to tell the delicate story, giving it the dignity it deserved yet kept humor throughout.  It's definitely worth seeing.

It was nice to get home, get on my comfortable old shorts.  The moon was so ful I went outside on the deck and just looked at the night sky.  I say a huge falling star and I made my wish.  I'm sure it was part of the Perseid meteor shower, but it was still very cool to see.

The highlight of my day was that I had tossed my sheets in the wash as I left for work and now I had clean sheets to crawl into and to sleep in, in the morning, life doesn't get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment