Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 393, Tuesday

The air outside is smoky from all the forest fires burning just north of us around Madras and Warm Springs, but I still left the windows open.  It seems every year we have one big fire and there is at least a week when the air quality is really poor.

Today at work was more of the same, preparing for Leadership and trying to get everything lined up to start the program in a few weeks.  It's also Tuesday, so that means workout day with my trainer.  I actually really look forward to working out and it's pretty much the highlight of my day.

My trainer only had time for 45 minutes today, so I was done by 5pm.  I figured since I was in Bend I should stop off and see if they had started working on my trailer.  To my surprise it was back  outside and nothing had been done to it.  There seems to be more trailers in front of it and other priorties are taking place.  I guess I just need to be patient, but at some point you just have to say REALLY?!  I left dissapointed and headed to Safeway to by cat food.

At home I mowed the lawn, cleaned the house, vacuumed and got ready to go see my friend Robin in Oklahoma.  I went to bed at 11 and only left two windows open as the temperature started to drop and the low was expected to be around 32.  We always have a frost in August, so tonight is its last chance to freeze before September is here

No comments:

Post a Comment