Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 386, Tuesday workout

Today was workout day, so I took my lunch at the end of the day.  I had three things that needed to be returned to Bend from the golf tournament, including two large rolling ice chest from Pepsi, a banner from our breakfast sponsor and a big box of golf tees from a credit union.

The workout was pretty intense, but the gym was hot with little air movement which made it that much more difficult.  The AC was set way too high, so it didn't come on a lot.  I was sweating like crazy, which I guess is good, but I have to have air movement, or I feel like I can't breath.  My Mother and I both felt like we really got a good workout in, so despite the heat we were pleased.

Following the workout I had scheduled a massage at 6:30pm.  I have had a huge knot in my neck and shoulder since the golf tournament and my back has been tight since I moved the rocks at my parents house.  The massages I get are anything but relaxing and painful is the word I would use.  Even though they hurt like crazy they definitely make me feel better in the long run.  I was a marshmallow when I was done and I managed to get myself home and just relax the rest of the evening.  I drank a ton of water and went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment