Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 373, Midweek and conert night

I had a lot to do today including starting off my morning with back to back meetings.  The first meeting started at 8:30am and then I had to walk out of it early and head to a 9 - 11:00am meeting over at City Hall.  Immediately following that meeting I had an unexpected walk-in meeting with an old friend who is looking at a business opportunity here. 

At noon we loaded my truck up with the tent and signs for tonight's concert and we got it all set up in short order.  The new tent is pretty spectacular and we have gotten the installation and take-down, down to a science. 

I moved my workout appointment from Thursday to today, so I headed to Bend around 3:45pm.  I was feeling super low energy and it dawned on me as I was heading to the gym, that I hadn't eaten lunch.  I had a granola bar in the truck, so I was able to eat that, but it wasn't much.

Immediately after  my workout I headed back to Redmond to go to the concert.  Tonight's concert was featuring a group called CincerBlue, who sings Americana.  The park was packed and the weather was excellent.  I was finally able to grab something to eat and I felt better after a few minutes.  The concert was over at 7:30pm and we had the tent down and back in storage at the office by 8:15pm. 

It was nice to get home and call it a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment