Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 380, Mid week

After skipping my workout on Monday or Tuesday, today after work I get to go workout.  I was actually really looking forward to it.  The work day passed quickly with little drama which was nice.  At 3:45pm I left for the gym.  I had the convertible, so the drive there was awesome and enjoyed the summer sun. 

The workout was excellent with lots of cardio and upper body.  I'm amazed at how stiff in the arms and shoulders I am and spend a lot of time trying to stretch and get me loosened up.  By the end of the hour I was beat and sweating like crazy.

After my workout I stopped off at Flyte Camp to look at the progress on the Shasta and it's getting closser but it's not done.  It's going to be at least a month before my trailer gets in.

Nearly 20 years old and still looking good.
With our golf tournament fast approaching I made a Costco run and bought some of our snack supplies that we will be needing.  By the time I got home it was 6:15pm and the weather couldn't be any more perfect.  I decided I needed to wash the BMW and Mercedes, so I filled up the wash bucket and got busy.  The BMW is so small I was done in no time and then washed the 600.  This car is substantially larger and takes a little bit longer.   The Mercedes was recently waxed and I'm continuously amazed at how good looks after nearly 20 years.  The car is all original and with just 42,000 miles it still looks new.

It was another picture post card day and I continue to count my blessings.  The mountains were looking majestic as the sun started to set and I just looked at them in amazement.

No comments:

Post a Comment