Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 371, Back to work

It was a great weekend and now it's back to work.  Work has been a little stressful with lots of meetings dealing with a bunch of gossip and miss information.  Dealing with such "stuff" is exhausting and my mind has been consumed with the complexity of the gossip.  I literally have to stop thinking about it or I'll go nuts.

You wouldn't think this would be hard, ouch!
My saving grace for the day was the fact I get to workout today.  My mother was going to pick me up at my office at around 3:45pm and we would spend an hour working out with our trainer.  My back has been really acting up but I finally feel that I will be okay, and I didn't do anything to serious, like rupture a disk.  We spent a good hour working on core strength, and my ridiculously tight shoulders.  By the end of our time I was feeling pretty good and the best part my mind was off of work.

Back home I got on the computer and noticed that I had an email from the BMW dealer saying they had a new 5 series in Cashmere, which I thought my parents might be interested in.  I called my Dad and he said lets go look.  We got there around 7pm, there closing time, but they new we were coming and stayed open.  As it turns out the Cashmere  had not come in, but they had a silver and gray 5 series.  We looked them over and sat in the back seat and there just isn't enough leg room for the kind of money they want for the car.  Why car companies don't make smaller cars longer is beyond me.  They can keep the same narrow dimension, but add some space for the back seat and give the needed leg room for an adult to sit comfortably.  As we pulled out of the lot we checked out the Audi A6 and A8L, very nice cars.

Neither my folks or I had eaten, so ran out to dinner and quick bite to eat.  It was a nice way to end a stressful day.  I got home around 9pm, locked the chickens in their coop and called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment