Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 575, Ready to come home!

The Travaleze is basically ready to come home.  There are just a few little items that they want to finish up, but all the major projects are complete.

The interior of the Traveleze complete.
After work, I had my workout and then I headed to straight to check on the trailer.  The weather outside was snowing and cold.  Inside, the trailer was warm and it had a cozy glow gleaming through the windows.  Justin, his brother Jeff and Anna were there and a good friend of theirs George.  George is one of the king pins in the trailer world around the Northwest and he was checking out the Traveleze.  If it passes George's approval then its really has got to be something.  He loved the trailer and was very pleased with what he saw.  I still couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear and to get the nod of approval  from George, really made me feel good.  Justin and the team at Flyte Camp have really out done themselves and they have every right to be very proud of what they accomplished, I certainly am.  I just can't wait to get it outside and go camping.

I brought another box of goodies for the trailer and put a few of them out, so we could take a few pictures.  I have received several great gifts over the last year and a half, all meant for the trailer, so I wanted to put them in the trailer.  I had also purchased a few items for the trailer and it was time to finally put them out. 

It is really an amazing little trailer and we all just stood around it looking at it and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment