Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 641, Down with a bad cold

Watching the Kentucky Derby
I was up almost the entire night with a sever cough and bad sinus and head congestion.  I was really surprised how fast this cold developed.  I had really thought it was just allergies but now I knew it was a virus.  I spent the entire day laying on the couch, floor and in bed.  I had the two cats to keep me company, but I really felt like crap.  I used an entire box of Kleenex a loaded up on medication.  The good news was I still had my appetite and was able to eat and keep my strength.  I ventured out of the house twice during the day to take care of my neighbors cats, but other than that I was flat on my back.  I had really planned a full of weekend of projects and chores, but it is all going to have to wait until I felt better. 

The highlight of the day was watching the Kentucky Derby with my cat Harris.

No comments:

Post a Comment