Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 653, Nowegian Independence Day

It was another beautiful morning but it was cold!  I headed off to the store to pick up fresh donuts for class and I was out the door bright and early. 

My brother sent a picture of his flag flying.
This is the last class of a nine month program and everyone was excited about it being the last day.  I bought extra donuts and had stocked up on all of their favorite snacks. I wanted to make sure the last day was went well and they were fed on snacks.  At the end of the program I would say the day was a huge success and we actually finished a little early around 3:30 pm.

Back at the office I check through my messaged and email and then was able to leave at 4:30 pm, which gave me time to run home and grab my almond cake and head to my folks party.  My friends Tracy, Christian and Doug were all coming.  I got there right at 5 pm and most of my parents guest were all ready there.  It was a great party with lots of jokes, Norwegian food and good friends.

The party lasted until about 8:30 pm and I helped clean up and then headed home.  My parents are the greatest people and love every minute I get to spend with them.

At home I took care of the animals tossed two loads of wash in and went to bed, I was beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment