Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 652, Busy Day.

I had a very busy day getting ready for the last of the Leadership classes, which is scheduled for tomorrow.  There were a lot of little details and then there just seemed to be lots of other business that needed attention.

We needed to drop off more Visitor Guides in Bend and it was perfect timing with my workout which was at 4:15 pm.  I stopped off at Flyte Camp after the work out checked in with them.  Then I ran to Costco and ordered a new pair of glasses, because I don't like the looks of the new ones I just got a few months ago.  We also needed two big bags of M&Ms for the office.  We love those things.

I got home around 6:30 pm and then backed an almond cake for my parents Syttende Mai (May 17th) party, which is Norwegian Independence Day.  The cake is super easy to make but can be a bit tricky to dump out of the pan if not done at the right temperature.

I was in bed by 9:50 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment