Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Day 654, Friday

With another sunny weekend ahead I rounded up Tracy and Christian to see if they wanted to play Farkle in the trailer and camp out.  It was a go for the Farkle in the trailer with Tracy, but she wasn't sure she wanted to give up her king size bed for the 80" x 47" bed in the Traveleze.  I was willing to sleep on the floor and give Christian the dinette and Tracy the bed, but she wanted her bed.  Christian was up for a camping out so that was cool.

A tent to go with the trailer, when I need a little more room.
My brother in Portland went to look at a vintage tent for me that was listed on Craigslist.  It looks 50's but was probably from the 60's.  The tent was in good shape so he bought it for me and I sent him a check.  My sister-in-law was going to be in Portland this weekend, so she was going to be able to pick it up for me.

Christian had the day off and he borrowed the Packard to pick up his daughter at school and have some fun father daughter time. His daughter loves the car and puts a smile on her face which is what the car is all about.  I headed home after work and mowed the lawn quickly before Tracy and Christian arrived.  I also picked up a pizza at Papa Murphy's to bring home for dinner.

Everyone arrived by 7 pm and we played Farkle in the trailer until 11pm.  It was a lot of fun to be in a tiny space and enjoy the company of good friends with the weekend ahead of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment