Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Day 661, FRIDAY

I was so happy to see Friday roll around and it's a three day weekend.  I have nothing planned other than work in the yard and get my garden planted.  Planting the garden is always a high light of my year and is my symbol of the start of summer.  It's kind of an strange feeling, but I always feel like planting the garden is the start of the preparation for the holidays.  The pumpkins are used for Halloween and the cornstalks are used at the end of the driveway.  The benefit of eating all the fresh vegetables is just a bonus.

After work I headed home to start the weekend.  Tracy had invited me over to hang out and to go for dinner.  We ended up at one of our favorite places to eat Mazatlan and we had a great dinner.  After words we headed back to Tracy and were going to hook up her Wii and play games.  The Wii has been disconnected since Tracy got a new TV several months ago and it took a little to work to figure out how to get hooked back up.  We put in the game Donkey Kong and boy were we bad.  It took us several tries to figure what we were doing after several attempts we called it quits.  How kids can play these games for hours is beyond me. 

I was home before 9:30 pm and ready to just kick back and get comfortable. 

Let the weekend begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment