Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 658, Leadership Graduation

The main focus of the day was working on the Leadership graduation ceremony at 6 pm.  It's amazing how many little details there are to hosting event for 50 to 60 people.  This is the 8th graduation ceremony I have hosted, so I'm not new to the event, but I still worry about forgetting some major detail.

At 5 pm I was pretty sure I had everything covered and the event should be successful.  I had a few minutes to head over to Fred Meyer's to do a little shopping for the trailer.  I had measured the drawer where the flatware will go and I think Fred's had a tray that would fit perfectly.  The draw is just shy of 11" wide and the tray is 10 and 1/2" so it was perfect.  I bought the the flatware tray and an ice cube holder that fits in the Marvel fridge.

The graduation ceremony turned out great and the event went off without a hitch.  It was nice to know that all the planning was worth it and the class participants enjoyed the program.  I was home by 8 pm and able to watch the season finale of Dancing with the Stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment