Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 643, Feeling a ton better

It was nice to be back to work feeling better, but I still had an occasional bad cough and stuffed up nose.  I did however feel a little cheated over the weekend, only getting in one day of fun, but I was just glad to have energy to get through the day.

The first barbeque of the season, May 7, 2012.
The weather was beautiful and I thought that tonight I needed to fire up the barbeque and have the first cookout of the season.  I emailed Tracy and Christian and they were on board.  I also called my folks to see if they would want to come over too.  My parents already had plans so it was just going to be the three of us.

After work I stopped by Fred Meyer's and and picked up the fixings for burgers and Tracy was going to bring chicken.  It was beautiful evening and the burgers were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment