Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day 645, Mid week already

After about two months in the shop, I received an email from my mechanic saying he is not able to reset the "Air Bag" light on the Rolls, but the rest of the service had been completed and I could pick up the car.  I made arrangements to get a ride from father and I took the car home over my lunch hour.  Tonight I will have to wedge one of the smaller cars between the Chevelle and the Trailer in order to get all the cars in the shop.

All in for the night.
I had my workout in Bend at 4:15pm and then dinner with my folks at 6:30 pm.  I got home around 8 pm and checked on the chickens and fed the cats and then went out to jockey the cars around to see if I could get them all in undercover.  The BMW is smallest and narrowest of the cars, so I opted to put it next to the trailer and it fit with plenty of room.

When the 42 Packard comes home I'll have to figure out where to put it.  I know I can actually get 6 cars in the shop, but I will have to move around some of my tools and do some major organizing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment