Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 92, Trailer update


Christmas already!

Today I was actually able to make a call about the trailer and I have an appointment on Thursday to show it to a restoration shop.  I am going to be really interested to see what they have to say.  He indicated that he is moving into a larger 5,000 sq ft shop and will have plenty of room of it to work on it over the winter.
 
I was able to come home at 2:30pm today for a late lunch and some much needed time off.  I let the chickens out and the egg count for the day was at 2.  I was headed to my workout at 3:30pm and by the time I got back at 5:30pm they had gone to bed for the night. 

On my way home from my workout I stopped off at Costco.  They are already in full swing for Christmas and have been for a few weeks now.  It's a little hard to get in the mood with pumpkins and Halloween decorations still up, but I guess it will hit me soon enough.  The next holiday is Thanksgiving and no Christmas stuff goes up until after the 25th.  I can say, however that I have most of my Christmas shopping done already.
 
Horses in the front pasture and Harris the cat by the pond.

One of the things I look forward to each year is when we move the wheel line over to the age of the driveway and fence off the front pasture so the horses can graze in the front.  The horses love the extra room to run and there is enough grass hay to last them all winter.  They are very inquisitive so they keep an eye on me and when I am in the front yard they come running.

Tonight I'm going to get my reading done (Read the Bible in 90 Days) and watch a little TV in between all the political commercials.  It will be so nice for tomorrow to get here and all the election bunk to be over.  Talk about a good time to be reading the bible!  We need a little prayer for some of these politicians.

I am so looking forward to Thursday and seeing what happens with the Traveleze.

No comments:

Post a Comment