Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 99, Another Monday

It was great to wake up to the sun and day light.  The one hour clock turn-back, makes a big difference in the morning and it was nice to not wake up when it's pitch dark outside.

The temperature had dropped dramatically during the night and the high for the day was expected to be in the low 40's.  By 3pm the temp was at 44 and there was a definite crispness in the air that can only be described as winter.

My work day was a typical Monday and it actually went pretty fast.  I had a workout appointment at 4:30pm, so I took my lunch at the end of the day.  On my way to the gym I swung by home to let the chickens out, so they could enjoy an hour of freedom.   By the time I got home is was completely dark and they were all happily sleeping in the coop.

Reading the Bible in 90 Days with the cat.

The temperature at 7pm had dropped to 35 and it was the perfect night to stay in read.  My two cats have become pretty accustom to me reading on the couch and they seem to enjoy the time together. 

I did manage to go online and check my emails and I had received an email from Justin at Flyte Camp.  He is in the middle of moving his business and is in the middle of the Spartanette project, but he is excite to work on the Traveleze and will be in touch.  For now the Traveleze is safe under roof and will wait it's turn.

Tomorrow the forecast is for snow, so we shall see if we get any, I sure hope we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment