Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 94, Just another day

Well, it's just another day, nothing to great to report.  I had to up early for a 7:30am meeting and getting up in the dark is never one of my favorite things to do.

My Wednesday workout was moved to Thursday, so I didn't have any afternoon plans other than work.  I went home for a late lunch and let the Chickens out.  I only have two chickens laying eggs, so the egg production is way down.  I need to get the sign made that says "An egg a day or heads will stray" and nail it up in the coop.

I was home by 5:30pm and the chickens seemed more than friendly and gave me a huge welcome home.  I got out some bread and fed them on the back deck.  If you haven't seen a chicken run it's hilarious.  By 6pm the chickens were in their coop and closed door to the pen for the night.

Come this weekend I should be able to clean up the last of the leaves and blow out the sprinkler system and I'll be done with the yard for the winter.

Tonight it's dinner, reading, TV and bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment