Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 95, No trailer update


Fall color and the Traveleze undercover.
 It was another typical day at work and I pushed my lunch to the end of the day, so I could squeeze in a workout at 4:30pm to 5:30pm.  When I got the gym I received a phone call from the trailer restoration shop.  I had hoped to meet up with the guy to look over my trailer, but we were not able to make our two schedules work.  It is now scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) at 11:30am. 

I got home about 6pm and the chickens were in the pen all day and had already settled in for the night.  I tossed in some extra feed and opened the door to check for eggs.  I was surprised to see that there were three eggs and one was very small, so I think one of the younger Rhode Island Reds has started laying.

I washed out the chickens water containers and closed them in for the night.  The large maple by the shop is in full color and looks amazing.  This weekend I will be spending some serious time in the yard getting ready for winter.  The weather reports are calling for snow on Monday and Tuesday, so will need to get the yard all buttoned up.  It will be interesting to see the beautiful fall colors covered in a coat of white.

It was now time to go in, eat dinner and read my 12 pages and it's hard to believe that I'm on day 55 which means there are only 35 more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment