Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 120, Monday......

When I woke up and I could tell it was really cold outside and I did not want to get up.  The two cats were sleeping on me, and the house a "cold around the edges" kind of feel.  I turn the heat down to 65 at night and it seemed even colder than that (but it wasn't).


Snowy streets in Bend
 I had to drive to Bend to pick up our newsletter from the printer and their elevation is about 650' higher than Redmond, so I figured I would run into a little snow.  Sure enough, the roads Bulletin building were covered in snow and I put the truck into 4 wheel drive to gut the steep driveway.  I kind of get a kick out of driving on snow and with my truck I feel very confident in it's ability to navigate most conditions.

I spent the day getting caught up from being gone a week and the day flew by.

Mondays are my workout day, so I made another trip back to Bend and after the workout I ran some errands in Bend.  I also need to do some shopping back in Redmond and run back out to my folks house.  I got home around 7pm and the chickens were back in their coop.  I had let them out noon and they seem to be handling the cold no problems.

Not a very eventful day, but it was productive and tonight I wanted to get at least another day and half read out of the bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment