Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 52, No time for the trailer today

Wednesday was very busy at work as we prepare for our big Dinner Dance and Auction on Friday.  I had a lunch meeting that kept me from running home and checking on the chickens.

Wednesday is workout day with the trainer and my mom and I had both skipped Monday, so we needed to go. My sinus cold would be interesting to workout with, but I was comfortable that I could do it without blowing my nose every minute.  The hour was a little less cardio to avoid getting my respiratory system worked up and we did a lot of stretching moves that opened up the shoulders, hips and back.

I got back to work around 6 and checked in with Karen and Heather, who were still working.  I ran to Fred Meyer and bought OSU and UofO items to finish off an auction item and Halloween containers and candy to go with the Pumpkin Company's donation.  I returned back to the office around 6:45pm and the sun the sun was setting.  Heather was working on some decoration for event and they were turning out awesome.

Deer eating apples off the apple trees.
I really needed to go home and check on the chickens.  When I got home the deer were in the yard and had been eating the apples off of the trees.  They stand on the rock wall and reach as high as they can.  They were in my path to the chickens so they walk off as I walked toward them.

I had completely neglected the chickens today other than tossing them the last of the bagels this morning. I let them out, even thou it was starting to get dark.  I changed their water, refilled their feeder, cleaned out their boxed and collected their eggs.  They laid 4 eggs and despite the pen door being wide open, they were ready for bed.  I promised them tomorrow, they would get quality yard time, so I better make it home at lunch.

No time for the trailer at all today, I figure the rest of the week will pretty much be the same and perhaps on the weekend I get back at it.  I have several more days of just polishing to get looking good.  I also need to do some research to see if I can find someone to do the work for me.  I'm not sure if that would be considered cheating or just smart...?

After some reading it was bed time for me, it had been a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment