Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 53, No work on the trailer

Happy chickens, lots of food sunny weather and an open door.
It was one of those hectic days when you can't wait to find a moment to slow down and catch your breath.  With tomorrows big event pressing down I didn't find time to slow down, until I got home and went out to check on the chickens.  They had laid 4 eggs and the coop was a mess.  I cleaned out their boxes and then sat down in the pen to just soak in the moment and to watch the sunset.  The young chickens will hope up in my lap if I sit down and the adult chickens wonder why they are getting all the attention so they all come running to see whats going on.

There wasn't any time for the trailer and I had reading and bid sheets to fill out.  I got everything done that I needed and I crawled into bed at 11:30pm.  Tomorrow would be another insane day with the event I estimate getting home around Midnight.

Saturday is all mine and some where in Sister's or Metolious there is a vintage trailer event. I hope to go to that and see some pretty cool trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment