Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 54, Friday Yeaaa!

It's Friday but its going to be a long day and after weeks of planning our Dinner Dance and Auction is tonight.  With our theme of "Happy Day" and everyone and everything being decked out 50's fashion it should be a fun event.  From start to finish it was a 16 hour day. I left the house as 7:30am and got home at the stroke of midnight. I drove 63 miles picking up auction items and I delivered 3 trees at 11:30pm, just to get the messed cleaned up and so that I wouldn’t have to do it Saturday.

The event was fantastic and everyone had a great time, so all the hard work was worth it.

I had totally ignored the chickens all day and all I had done was fill their feeder with extra feed in the morning. I went out to check on them at 12:15am and I topped off their now empty feeder. In the morning I would discover they had laid 5 eggs.

With no time to eat at the auction I was starving, so ate a bite to eat and called it a night, I was beat.

There of course was no time for the trialer, but tomorrow is the vintage trailer meet in Camp Sherman, so I went to bed thinking of canned hams.  I'm not sure if it was because I was still hungery or if it was because I was excited to see some more trailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment