Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 58, Scrubbing on the Trailer

I was able to work on the trailer for about an hour and a half last night.  The right side of the trailer hasn't totally been scrubbed after striping the paint off.  There are still areas that have a few streaks of what could be primer or paint. I was able to work on a lot of the areas that needed scrubbing and I was able to work on some of the scuffed up areas that needed to be sanded out and buffed.

What I hadn't realized, was that were I have parked the trailer, it was getting hit by the sprinkler everyday and there were some pretty significant water spots starting to build up.  Luckily with some SOS and my buffer I was able to scrub most of them off.  The right side definitely needs some more attention.

Chickens starting to head back to the coop for bed.
The chickens had been running around the yard since I got home at 5:30pm.  It was now about 7:15pm and they started headed to back to the coop.  I started cleaning up about then and the trailer look somewhat better.  I did readjust the sprinkler, so that it can no longer hit the trailer and perhaps tomorrow I can work on shining up the right side a little more.

I was inside by 7:45pm and it was dark.  It is really sad to see our day light slipping away earlier and earlier, but I needed to get my 12 pages read from the bible and the earlier I get it done the better.  Reading the Bible in 90 Days has turned out to be an interesting challenge and I quickly learned that I can not read the bible in bed, wow does that put me to sleep.

I went to bed with the windows open and I know I will soon be shutting them for the winter and turning on the furnace.

No comments:

Post a Comment