Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 182, Monday

Wow is it cold, the outside temp was right at about 17 when I got up and could tell by the house being really cold around the edges.  Even the cats didn't want to go outside for their breakfast.

Work was the usual and I had to play catch up on the email and phone message, from being gone most of Friday.  It always seems to make the day go fast when you are extra busy so the morning flew by.  At noon I ran home to let the chickens out.  They seemed to be happy to be out even if the temperature was around 26.  For the most part they don't seem to be bothered by the cold and they go about their business of digging up the yard.

The rest of the day went by pretty fast and before I knew I was back home, putting the chickens in for the night, figuring out what to eat and getting ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment