Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 184, 6 months with the Trailer

Day 1 August 2, 2010
It's official, I have now had the Traveleze for 6 months.  It definitely looks better than when I bought it, but it still has a long ways to go.   It is so cold outside that camping in a trailer is a long ways from my thoughts, but I would like to have to all done and ready to go.  But until the weather warms up I'm really not going to worry about it.

Today was another busy day at work and I was able to come home for a late lunch and let the chickens out.  By the end of the day they would lay 5 eggs and be back in the coop by the time I got home.


After removing the paint
There really wasn't much on the agenda and there isn't much to report.  I am surprised that I have managed to keep jotting down little notes every day for half a year.  Hopefully in the end of the next six months I will have been able to report on the progress of the Traveleze and its restoration.  I hope to even be able to take it out for its first outing too.

With nothing more to report and TV not having much to offer I'm ready for bed at 10:15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment