Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 196, Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day always makes me chuckle.  Have you ever noticed that the holiday dedicated to "Love" has the initials of VD?!

Work was the typical Monday, catching up on emails, reviewing the news papers and getting the week started.  The office had appreciated the chocolates and Valentine candy that I had put out the night before.  We all seemed to snack on it throughout the day and we complained about needing to stop, but we couldn't.

I was able to run home at lunch to check on the chickens and let them out.  It was windy again today, but I figured they could find enough shelter from the wind, so they wouldn't get blown away.

After work, in observance of Valentines Day Tracy and I were going to have dinner at her place, chicken and asparagus and then play the new Donkey Kong game.  Dinner was great and we played Donkey Kong for about an hour and half.  It's actually pretty hilarious and I'm not a video gamer, but you sure can see how you can get hooked on playing.  It's all about getting to the next level and we couldn't even get past level 2.  We were really bad.

Being that it was a work night I left at 8:20pm.  Another holiday over and tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment