Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 193, TGIF

I don't care how great a week might have been, it's always better when Friday rolls around.  I got up feeling good, and stripped the bed and tossed the sheets in the washer.  I had tossed in two loads before I went to bed, so I folded the pile of clothes before I got ready to leave for work.

The day was pretty typical and I was able to run home for lunch and let the chickens out.  I also put the sheets in the dryer, so they would be ready for me to put on the bed when I got home.  On my way back to the office I stopped off at a fresh produce store and picked up some "Dandy" Oranges.  The are like eating candy, they are so sweet.   I bought 4 and took them to office and we proceeded to eat them all.

On the way home after work, I stopped and picked up a few more oranges, so I would have them for the weekend. 

When I got home I texted Tracy and she cam over, so we could for a walk.  She had already walked 3 miles on the treadmill, but was up for another 2 miles.  Following the walk, we went to Sonics and I got a plain burger.   Following Sonics we went to the store to buy Donkey Kong for Tracy's Wii.  I had told her how much fun Bruce and I had, had playing it, so she wanted it.  Of course we had to try it out when we got home.  After about an hour it was time for me to go home and go to bed.  Ahh fresh sheets awaited.

No comments:

Post a Comment