Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 205, Wednesday

This was a very ordinary Wednesday and the only big news was the pending winter storm that was heading our way.  It snowed off and on lightly all day and every time it would snow a little harder, we all wondered if this was the start of the big snow storm.

This is with a nighttime setting, when it's completely dark out.
I came home for lunch at noon and checked on the chickens.  I had some leftover potatoes from dinner, which I figured the chickens would like and they did.  They only laid 3 eggs, but after yesterdays 6, I figured they deserved a break. 

The day was very uneventful, and I had brought my camera to work to show them my pictures.   We have the same camera in the office, so we are all learning how to use it.  I've been very impressed with it, if I can make a bird house look good, than we should be able to get some great shots at work.

I was home by 5:30pm and it started snowing around 8:30pm with a constant light snowfall.  The weatherman said we could expect up to 6" by morning.  It will be interesting to see if he is correct

No comments:

Post a Comment