Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 204, Tuesday / Monday




House at night
Starting the work week off on a Tuesday is a great feeling and after having a 3 day weekend I feel rested and ready to go.  Of course this also means I was a day behind and I had a lot of work to do to get caught up and this means I was really busy, which made the day pass very quickly.

I had my workout at 4:15pm and following that, I had a meeting with the Sons of Norway Lodge to review the financial and hopefully get our taxes ready to go.  The one thing I really do not like to do is the paper work for paying taxes.  It's all a foreign language to me and that's what accountants are for.

The potting shed and Venus.
I got home around 6:30pm and I was eager to play with my camera again.  It was really dark, but I wanted to see what the camera could do.  I did manage to capture some neat shots and push the camera to it's night time limits.  The snow really reflects the light and made for some great pictures.  When these photos are enlarge you can really see the stars in the night sky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment