Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 191, Midweek already

Have you ever had one of those nights where you feel well, but you don't sleep at all.  I seemed to have watch the clock all night.  I remember looking at the clock at 4:30am thinking why am I wide awake.  The next thing I knew I received a text at 7:30am, my alarm had not gone off.   Luckily I had plenty of time to still get to work on time.

Work was pretty typical and on my lunch hour I ran home and let the chickens out and then ran to the store to buy my Valentine cards.  I wanted to get all my cards out to my Nieces and nephews and my friends.  Not having kids means I need to spoil my brothers kids so they will take of me of me when I'm old.  I like to remind them that when I die, someone has to get everything I own, so they better be nice to me.  This always gets a chuckle out of my old nephews and niece.

New running shoes
After work I drove into Bend to shop for new running shoes.  The Foot Zone has a yearly sale and today was the day.  They not only sell shoes but they help you find the right ones.  They have run on a treadmill and film your how your run.  They can then determine how each shoe supports your foot and how your feet track.  I tried on 3 pairs, the first were not right the second were great and the third were just ok.  I went with shoe number two.    Tomorrow at the gym we are going to go running and my trainer wanted me to have the correct shoes.  My form is really poor, so I have a lot of work to do.

The evening was pretty uneventful.  I closed the chickens in for the night and made myself some dinner.  Tonight I'm going to bed at 10pm.  I hope I sleep better than last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment